LMS Terms of Service:
Employee (LMS User) is responsible for exercising good judgment regarding the reasonableness of Official use of VDart Inc Learning Management System Portal / Mobile Application.
- Unauthorized copying, of Course, material/Training Content/Presentations/Video in any way is strictly prohibited.
- Providing access to another individual, either deliberately or through failure to secure its access, is prohibited.
- All this Content cannot be used for personal or commercial purposes.
- All computing devices must be secured with a password. You must lock the screen or log off when the device is unattended.
- Employees must use extreme caution when opening VDart Learning Management System.
- Exporting technical information, encryption software, or technology, in violation of regional export control laws, is illegal.
Compliance Measurement: The L&D team will verify compliance to this policy through various methods, including but not limited to, business tool reports, internal and external audits, and feedback to the policy owner.
Exceptions: Any exception to the policy must be approved by the L&D team in advance.
Non-Compliance: An employee found to have violated this policy may be subject to disciplinary action.